Castellari TUCANO C60 Professional Anvil Lopper
Comfortably prune branches in the garden with little effort with this Castellari TUCANO C60 Professional Anvil Lopper.
Extremely lightweight yet strong enough to handle the toughest pruning tasks, this curved-bladed hand lopper is widely used by gardeners for pruning most plant types. Its movement assisted by the lever mechanism with a 'straight' or an 'S' tie-rod provides a better handle opening/cutting capability ratio, allowing you to cut branches up to 1.6" in diameter with ease. The blade and 'S' tie-rod are hot-forged and made with a high percentage carbon steel for longevity. There is a cavity on the blade that helps reduce friction, enabling faster and easier pruning. The oval-shaped extruded aluminum handles have an anodized surface to help support extreme tension.
- Length: 23.6"
- Cutting Capacity: 1.6" diameter
- Curved hot-forged steel blade with cavity
- Extruded anodized aluminum handles with non-slip grips
- Lever mechanism with 'S' tie-rod
- Fits small to large-sized hands
- Weight: 2.2 lb.
- Completely interchangeable and adjustable
- Made in Italy