Brass Hose Barb Fittings
Sometimes called a GB barb or GB hose barb, these Brass Hose Barb Fittings include a cap (fly nut) for easy installation, and a rubber gasket to prevent leaks. In addition, these fittings offer excellent chemical resistance; consequently, they can be used for spraying with water or with pesticides.
As a testament to their quality, these hose barbs are used in the production of Rittenhouse spraying equipment: They are often used in concert with Hypro pumps, Udor pumps, and IP pumps. The swivel screws onto 1/2" BSP which is the same diameter as 1/2" pipe but features a more straight cut thread. Sometimes people call this 1/2" metric thread.
- Cap (fly nut) and gasket included.
- Brass hose barb shipped depending on availability. If brass hose barb is not in stock, chrome-plated version will be shipped.
- Both Brass and Chrome hose barbs offer excellent chemical resistance.
- Ridge on end of barb allows hose clamp to be used more effectively.
- Available in 3/8" I.D. straight, 3/8" I.D. elbow, 1/2" I.D. straight, and 1/2" I.D. elbow models. Here I.D. refers to the inner diameter of the hose being attached to the barb.
These hose barbs are found on many Hypro pumps and Rittenhouse Sprayers.