Boominator Regular Pattern Nozzles - Right and Left
Please refer to the specific chart listed in Resources for specifications of these Boominator nozzles.
- Stainless Steel machined — No plastic parts.
- Designed for either LEFT or RIGHT hand mounting, each provides a wide spray pattern with approximately 15 degrees kickback under the nozzle.
- Used in the turf and nursery business, spraying fence lines, rights-of-way, aquatic pest and weed control, dust suppression, insect control, grass fire fighting, the uses are endless.
- Spray height range is 18" - 48".
- Gallons per acre are applicable to both left and right mounted nozzles (see specific chart in Resources).
- Made in the U.S.A.
All regular pattern spray nozzles are tested at a height of 36". Recommended operating height is between 18" and 48" inches.
These nozzles are designed for left-hand or right-hand mounting and provide a wide spray pattern with approximately 15 degree of kickback under the nozzle. When using left-hand and right-hand nozzles together, adjust nozzle to allow for 1-2" of kickback overlap between the nozzles to prevent streaking in spray coverage. Nozzles can be rotated to adjust distance of spray pattern outward or amount of kickback under the nozzle.