Boominator Eco Series Full Pattern Spray Nozzles
Made in USA. This series of Boominator nozzles feature a multi-patented round covered orifice design which improves spray pattern and distribution. These nozzles are specifically designed for the ATV, tow-behind and three-point-hitch sprayer market.
- All nozzles produce a very even large droplet spray pattern.
- No small orifices or slots to get plugged up.
- All nozzles have 1/4" MNPT inlet thread.
- Plastic and steel construction. The 1200PS and 1400PS are all plastic construction. The 1200PSS, 1400PL and 1870PL are stainless and plastic construction
- Full Pattern nozzles are tested at a height of 36 inches. The recommended operating height is between 18 and 48 inches.
- When multi-pass spraying be sure to overlap the ends of the spray patterns by about 12-16 inches to ensure even coverage.
The Resources section has a very useful Capacity Chart to help you determine which Boominator Nozzle best suits your needs.