Boominator Boomless Spray Nozzle - Full Pattern
Boominator Nozzles produce a superior spray pattern with an even distribution over the entire pattern causing minimal drift.
All Full Pattern Spray Nozzles were tested at a height of 36". (Recommended operating height is between 18" and 48").
These nozzles are designed to provide a full left-hand to right-hand spray pattern from a single centrally mounted nozzle.
Made in the U.S.A.
- De-icing on roads, bridges, sidewalks, runways and parking lots.
- Spraying fence lines and right-of-ways.
- Dust suppression.
- Lawn, turf, and nursery applications.
- Grass fire fighting.
- Orchard, vineyard, and vegetable spraying.
- Aquatic pests and weed control: ponds, lakes, canals.
- Insect control.
For more information on these Boominator Nozzles, please review the Capacity Chart located in the Resources section.