Barnel A3002SC Deluxe Stainless Steel Needlenose Pruning Snips
Harvest and snip fruits, vegetables, and flowers in the garden with precision and speed with these Barnel A3002SC Deluxe Needlenose Pruning Snips.
The curved stainless steel cutting blades on these floral snips have been enhanced by a state-of-the-art hardening process that results in excellent cutting performance and longevity. The blades, which measure 1 3/4" long, can be used to cut fruit, vegetable, and flower stems up to 1/4" in diameter.
Ergonomically designed, these pruning snips feature a soft action coil spring for almost effortless pruning, perfect for those who suffer from strength issues in their hand. The handles have thermo plastic rubber grip inserts on them to provide a firm grip while pruning, which is especially useful if you have a large number of snipping to accomplish throughout the day.
- Cutting Diameter: 1/4" (6.35 mm)
- Blade Length: 1 3/4" (44.5 mm)
- Blade Style: Curved
- Blade Material: Stainless steel
- Handle Material: Aluminum
- Double ground cutting edge
- Center lock with positive locking catch
- Thermo plastic rubber grip inserts for excellent non-slip control
- Soft action coil spring
- Ergonomic design
- Overall Length: 7 1/2" (19 cm)
- Weight: 0.25 lb. (120 g)