Bahco Super Light Hedge Shears - P54 Series
These ultra light shears (less than 2 lbs!) have been developed for the professional market. They are sturdy and functional. Lighter weight makes working at breast or shoulder height less exhausting and allows the user to continue for a longer time without suffering from fatigue.
Narrow straight blades and a slender design make the Super Light Hedge Shears wonderful for trimming hedges, large topiary, leaf pruning in vineyards and general garden trimming.
- P54-SL-25 has shorter 27 cm (11") handles and 25 cm (10") blades
- P54H-SL-20 has longer 53 cm (15") handles and shorter 20 cm (8") blades
Excellent for topiary plants, such as Ivy, Holly species, Boxwood, Yew, Bay, Thyme, Rosemary, etc.
- Cutting capacity is 5 mm (1/4").
- Very lightweight: weighs between 500-800 grams (1.1 - 1.8 lbs).
- The round aluminum tube handles have a smooth plastic grip area.
- The center bolt carries a locking system to keep the blades perfectly aligned.