Arag Series 463 Stackable Boom Section Valve and Regulator Assemblies
The Arag Stackable Boom Section Valve is an electric motor powered stackable boom section valve used on most golf course sprayers.
This direct acting valve is also designed to be used with all types of agricultural crop sprayers where remote control of boom sections, pressure and on/off are required.
The valves are available as a 3 or 5 bank assembly or individually.
- Low pressure consumption of 12 V dc motors, with limit switches.
- 20 BAR, 290 PSI
- 12 GPM max
- Open to close 0.6 seconds
- 1/4" FNPT gauge port
- 1" FNPT inlet
- When ordered as an assembly -3/4" FNPT boom section outlet
- When ordered individually - 3/4" HB boom section outlet
- 3/4" HB Control Valve
- 1" Metered Bypass (if ordered)
- Fibreglass reinforced nylon valve bodies.
- Internal metal components in stainless steel.
- Seals are made of Viton.
Please check the PDF file in the Resources section for more information regarding these Arag Boom Section Valve and Regulator Assemblies.