Annovi Reverberi AR503-GR1-GCI Diaphragm Pump with Gearbox and Regulator
The Annovi Reverberi AR503-GR1-GCI Diaphragm Pump comes equipped with an RM40 Pressure Regulator and an AR1639 Gearbox for attaching to an 8-18 HP gasoline engine with a 1" keyed shaft.
With the ability to attain flow rates up to 14.3 gpm, this medium pressure diaphragm pump works well on small-to-medium sized sprayers for medium-height tree spraying applications up to about 60' (18 m). It also can be used in many other spraying applications, including agricultural spraying, crop spraying, greenhouse spraying, orchard and vineyard spraying, weed and pest control, de-icing, and much more. The strong performing BlueFlex diaphragms, along with its anodized aluminum and stainless steel liquid handling parts, permit use with a variety of general agricultural chemicals, including herbicides, pesticides, insecticides, fungicides, liquid fertilizers, de-icing materials, and other hard-to-handle fluids.
The strong BlueFlex diaphragms establish a new benchmark for diaphragm toughness, even in tough operating conditions. They are manufactured with some of the best performing diaphragm material currently available, perfect for handling many general agricultural chemicals, like herbicides, pesticides, insecticides, as well as some of the more aggressive and hard-to-handle chemicals. The BlueFlex diaphragms have a shape and thickness that have been carefully optimized to reduce mechanical stresses during the working cycle of the pump, even in tough operating conditions.
Some other features include a newly-designed diaphragm cut-out system that prevents contact tearing even in heavy-duty operating conditions, pistons with rings for a more efficient oil cushion system to protect diaphragms, and spherical sector profile valves for lower flow resistance and improved volumetric efficiency.
- Equipped with RM40 Pressure Regulator and AR1639 Gearbox to attach to an 8-18 HP gas engine with a 1" keyed shaft
- Max. Flow Rate: 14.3 gpm (54.1 lpm)
- Max. Pressure: 580 psi (40 bar)
- Max. Pump Speed: 3600 RPM (with engine)
- Max. Fluid Temperature: 140° F (60° C)
- Port Sizes: 1-1/4" (32 mm) HB inlet, 3/4" (19 mm) NPT outlet
- Anodized aluminum housing
- Anodized aluminum and stainless steel liquid handling parts
- Three semi-hydraulic BlueFlex diaphragms
- Buna seals
- Die-cast casing with oil-immersed mechanism
- Oil drainage stopper
- Air-hydraulic damper for smoother operation
- Crankcase Oil Capacity: 22 oz.
- Weight: 41 lb. (18.6 kg)
Recommended Repair Kits for the Annovi Reverberi AR503 Diaphragm Pump:
- AR43297 BlueFlex, AR43295 Desmopan, AR43294 Buna Diaphragm Repair Kits
- AR1987 Valve Repair Kit
- AR1984 O-Ring Repair Kit