The Annovi Reverberi AR403-SP Diaphragm Pump is recommended for medium pressure spraying applications that require flow rates up to 10.7 gpm (40.5 L/min) and pressures up to 580 psi (40 bar).
This semi-hydraulic, three diaphragm pump with BlueFlex diaphragms features anodized aluminum liquid handling parts for pumping and spraying a wide range of general agricultural chemicals, including liquid fertilizers, pesticides, herbicides, insecticides, and other hard-to-handle fluids. With the ability to be combined with gas engines, electric motors, or hydraulic motors, the AR403-SP can serve as an extremely reliable sprayer pump for medium pressure treatments in applications involving agricultural spraying, turf spraying, lawn care, weed and pest control, de-icing, gardening, greenhouses, orchard and vineyard spraying, and more.
With the BlueFlex diaphragms, you will receive some of the best performing diaphragms available today, totally redefining how durable a diaphragm can be, even when used in tough operating conditions. BlueFlex diaphragms easily handle a wide range of general agricultural chemicals like herbicides, pesticides, and liquid fertilizers, as well as some aggressive and hard-to-handle liquids. BlueFlex diaphragms have a shape and thickness that have been carefully optimized to limit mechanical stresses during the working cycle of the pump, even in tough operating conditions.
A newly designed blocking system of the diaphragms helps avoid contract tearing of the diaphragms, even in heavy-duty conditions. The valves with a spherical sector profile offer lower flow resistance and improved volumetric efficiency.
Every diaphragm pump requires the use of a pressure regulator, so the AR GIC40 Control Unit / Pressure Regulator is recommended for this pump. If you plan on attaching this pump to a 5.5 hp gasoline engine with a 3/4" (19 mm) keyed shaft, order the AR1636 Gearbox.
The AR403-GR3/4-GCI version includes the pressure regulator and gearbox for attaching to a 5.5 hp gasoline engine with 3/4" (19 mm) keyed shaft.
To adapt the AR403 Diaphragm Pump to a 1" (25 mm) solid shaft, order
. To adapt to a PTO shaft, order
- Max. Flow: 10.7 gpm (40.5 L/min)
- Max. Pressure: 580 psi (40 bar)
- Max. Rated Speed: 550 rpm (3600 rpm for AR403-GR3/4-GCI)
- Max. Fluid Temperature: 140° F (60° C)
- Port Sizes: 1" (25 mm) NPT inlet, 1/2" (13 mm) NPT outlet
- Shaft: Three bolt flange
- Three diaphragm pump with BlueFlex diaphragms.
- Anodized aluminum liquid handling parts and aluminum body.
- Buna o-rings.
- Oil drainage plug.
- Clear sight glass for visual inspection.
- Die-cast casing with oil-immersed mechanism.
- Recommended Regulator: AR GIC40
- Recommended Gearbox: AR1636
- Regulator and gearbox included on the AR403-GR3/4-GCI.
- Recommended Repair Kits: Hypro D403 Repair Kits (see Related Products)
- AR403 Weight: 20 lb (9 kg)
- AR403-GR3/4-GCI Weight: 32 lb (14.5 kg)
Under Resources you will find the manual, parts breakdown, and a capacity chart for the AR403-SP Diaphragm Pump.