Annovi Reverberi AR140LFP-SP Polypropylene Diaphragm Pump
Handle some of the harsher, aggressive chemicals used in agricultural spraying and roof cleaning operations with this Annovi Reverberi AR140LFP-SP Polypropylene Diaphragm Pump.
Equipped with three semi-hydraulic BlueFlex diaphragms, Viton seals, and polypropylene and stainless steel liquid handling parts, this diaphragm pump is superiorly constructed to enable the pumping and spraying of a variety of agricultural and roof cleaning chemicals. Some of these include herbicides, pesticides, insecticides, fungicides, liquid fertilizers, de-icing materials, as well as some aggressive soft wash chemicals, including low concentrations of bleach, soap, and chlorine.
A high flow rate and low pressure rating make the Annovi Reverberi AR140LFP-SP Poly Diaphragm Pump an excellent piece of equipment on many crop sprayers and roof cleaning machines around the globe. Can be used for various agricultural spraying, crop spraying, de-icing, disinfecting, and roof cleaning to remove mold, bacteria, mildew, moss, fungus, algae, and more.
Some other features include a newly-designed diaphragm cut-out system that prevents contact tearing even in heavy-duty operating conditions, pistons with rings for a more efficient oil cushion system, and spherical sector profile valves for lower flow resistance and improved volumetric efficiency. Includes air-hydraulic damper for smoother operation and less hammer effect in the delivery circuit.
- Max. Flow: 35.1 gpm (133 lpm)
- Max. Pressure: 217 psi (15 bar)
- Max. Rated Speed: 550 RPM
- Max. Fluid Temperature: 140° F (60° C)
- Max. Power: 5.2 HP
- Port Sizes: 1 1/2" (38 mm) inlet, 1" (25 mm) outlet
- Shaft: 4-bolt flange for kit attachment
- Polypropylene and stainless steel liquid handling parts
- Three semi-hydraulic BlueFlex diaphragms
- Viton seals
- Die-cast casing with oil-immersed mechanism
- Stainless steel metal fasteners
- With relief valve with manual reset and drive shaft guard
- Fitted with air-hydraulic damper
- Pump feet secured to pump casing
- AISI 304 metal fasteners
- Crankcase Oil Capacity: 28 oz.
- Weight: 34.4 lb. (15.6 kg)
- LFP Liquid Fertilizer Proof
- Recommended Pressure Regulators: ECM, UCM, IDROMINUS, VSP200
Compatible Repair Kits for the Annovi Reverberi AR140LFP-SP Polypropylene Diaphragm Pump:
- AR43255 BlueFlex, AR43253 Desmopan, AR43252 NBR, AR43254 Viton Diaphragm Repair Kits
- AR43138 Valve Repair Kits
- AR43139 O-Ring Repair Kits