Annovi Reverberi AR1064 Diaphragm Pump
With its high flow and high pressure rating, this Annovi Reverberi AR1064-C/SP Diaphragm Pump is a very versatile piece of equipment for spraying units worldwide.
A maximum flow rate up to 28.7 gpm and maximum pressure up to 725 psi enable this four diaphragm pump to be used in a wide range of spraying applications, including tree spraying, agricultural crop spraying, lawn spraying, petrochemical, wastewater, mining, and many more applications.
The strong and rugged design of the Annovi Reverberi AR1064-C/SP Diaphragm Pump permit the handling of various agricultural chemicals with different viscosities. Some of these include herbicides, pesticides, insecticides, fungicides, liquid fertilizers, and other hard-to-handle fluids.
Some other features include a newly-designed diaphragm cut-out system that prevents contact tearing even in heavy-duty operating conditions, pistons with rings for a more efficient oil cushion system to protect diaphragms, and spherical sector profile valves for lower flow resistance and improved volumetric efficiency.
- Max. Flow: 28.7 gpm (108.5 lpm)
- Max. Pressure: 725 psi (50 bar)
- Max. Rated Speed: 550 RPM
- Max. Fluid Temperature: 140° F (60° C)
- Max. Power: 13.1 HP
- Port Sizes: 1-1/2" (38 mm) inlet, 3/4" (19 mm) NPT outlet
- Shaft: Flanged for gearbox or shaft kit on one end and 1-3/8" (35 mm) - 6 spline male shaft extension on the other
- Four semi-hydraulic BlueFlex diaphragms
- Anodized aluminum housing and liquid handling parts
- NBR seals
- Die-cast casing with oil-immersed mechanism
- Crankcase Oil Capacity: 30 oz.
- Weight: 51.8 lb. (23.5 kg)
- Recommended Pressure Regulator: VDR50, GH50
- Recommended Gearbox: AR1639 for attaching to 8-18 HP gas engine with 1" (25 mm) keyed shaft
The following items can be used with the Annovi Reverberi AR1064 Diaphragm Pump:
- AR43305 BlueFlex, AR43303 Desmopan, AR43302 NBR, AR43304 Viton Diaphragm Repair Kits
- AR1964 Valve Repair Kit
- AR43022 O-Ring Repair Kit