Annovi Reverberi Agricultural Spray Booms
Designed for use on trailed sprayers, 3 point hitch sprayers, or tow-behind sprayers, these Agricultural T-Shaped Spray Booms from Annovi Reverberi increase productivity for vineyard, orchard, and tree spraying applications.
Comes complete with multiple butterfly nozzles on each side of the spray boom, allowing you to cover two rows of crops at the same time, ultimately saving you time and money compared to conventional boom spraying. Another great advantage to using these agricultural sprayer booms is they reduce the amount of times you are going up and down the crop rows, as they permit you to only make a single pass down the rows. The less passes you have to make in a vineyard, the better.
The nozzles used on this fully adjustable stainless steel boom are Ceramic Conejet Nozzles with Turbo Heads (# 61.610.110), which have brass bodies and 1/4" BSP threaded inlets. A swivel nut and ball joint are included to allow you to lock and adjust them to different angles. The spray pattern is adjustable from a wide cone to a narrow jet stream pattern by rotating the wing nut.
Available in multiple nozzle configurations to suit your spraying requirements.
|AGVMT001.3.3||Spray Boom with 3 Butterfly Nozzles on each side||17.5 lbs.|
|AGVMT001.4.4||Spray Boom with 4 Butterfly Nozzles on each side||22 lbs.|
|AGVMT001.5.5||Spray Boom with 5 Butterfly Nozzles on each side||24 lbs.|
- Boom arms consist of a frame, tilting mechanism, and stainless steel manifolds with nozzle holders
- Boom Materials: Galvanized steel RoHS, stainless steel
- Max. Operating Pressure: 725 psi (50 bar)
- Adjustable in width from 27" to 46"
- Working Width of Arms: 6.5' (2 m)
- Fully adjustable arms can be rotated for horizontal or vertical spraying
- Uses Ceramic Conejet Nozzles with Turbo Heads (# 61.610.110) - brass body, 1/4" BSP thread inlet