Annovi Reverberi AR403 Diaphragm Pump and Honda GX160 Gas Engine Assembly
UPDATE: Hypro 9910 series diaphragm pumps will now be labelled by their manufacturer prefix ‘AR’ which stands for Annovi Reverberi. The specifications and performance remain the exact same.
We have combined a high-performance Annovi Reverberi AR403-SP Diaphragm Pump with gearbox and regulator (AR403-GR3/4-GCI) and a Honda GX160 Gasoline Engine so your spraying system has everything it needs to handle the toughest spraying applications all season long.
Two versions of this assembly are available:
- AR403-SP Diaphragm Pump and Honda GX160QH Gas Engine (Recoil Start) Assembly (Part # AR403-5.5HP)
- AR403-SP Diaphragm Pump and Honda GX160QXE Gas Engine (Electric Start) Assembly (Part # AR403-5.5ELEC)
Mostly assembled, these pump-motor combinations are ideal for professional customers who do not have the time to construct their own. You will first require a professional sprayer tank with the proper plumbing. You will have to attach the regulator, bolt down the engine, and attach your spray hoses.
The Annovi Reverberi AR403-GR3/4-GCI Diaphragm Pump is equipped with three BlueFlex diaphragms for optimal performance when pumping and spraying a wide range of common agricultural chemicals. Some of these include herbicides, pesticides, insecticides, de-icing fluids, as well as some aggressive chemicals used in agricultural, horticultural, weed and pest control, and lawn/turf spraying.
- Assembly includes AR403-SP Diaphragm Pump, GR40 Pressure Regulator, AR1636 Gearbox, and Honda GX160 Gas Engine w/ 3/4" keyed crankshaft (recoil or electric start)
- Max. Flow: 10.7 gpm (40.5 lpm)
- Max. Pressure: 580 psi (40 bar)
- Max. Rated Speed: 3600 RPM (with gas engine)
- Max. Fluid Temperature: 140° F (60° C)
- Max. Horsepower: 4.8-5.5 HP @ 3600 RPM (depends on altitude, environmental conditions, etc.)
- Port Sizes: 1" (25 mm) NPT inlet, 1/2" (13 mm) NPT outlet
- Three diaphragm pump with BlueFlex diaphragms
- Anodized aluminum liquid handling parts and aluminum body
- Buna o-rings
- Weight: 65 lb. (29.5 kg)
The Optional Mounting Plate is an accessory for the pump-motor combos and includes bolts that allow you to attach your pump-motor combo to a trailer bed or spray rig.