400 US Gallon Gas Powered Unifit De-Icing Applicator
Liquid dust control / Anti-Icing unit fits in the back of a short box or full-size pickup truck. Compact in size. This liquid de-icing unit is perfect for spraying salt brine and de-icer products on walkways, pathways, driveways, parking lots, roads, etc. All de-icing sprayers can also be used for watering and dust control during the warmer months therefore making this sprayer useful year round.
- 1500 Litre (332 imperial gallon) heavy-duty polyethylene tank.
- Top-feed suction.
- gasoline engine (available with recoil start which is standard).
- centrifugal pump: 80 gpm (303 L/min), 70 psi (4.8 bar).
- Direct drive between pump and engine.
- Return flow agitation in tank.
- 12 V electric solenoid control valve with wiring harness and connectors for battery hookup.
- In-cab toggle switch for turning boom on and off included.
- Centre boom covers 6' (1.8 m) spray width featuring 1/4 turn quick change nozzle caps, no drip nozzle bodies and TP0020 straight stream nozzles.
- Boom mounts into standard 2" (5 cm) trailer hitch (boom is pre-drilled for inserting the pin).
- Camlock coupling for easy boom removal from the pump.
- Centre spray boom with side nozzles that have manual shut off on/off feed to the nozzles.
- Side nozzles expand spray pattern to 20' (6 m).
Optional Hose Reel
- Hannay Manual Rewind Hose Reel.
- 100' of 1/2" (30 m of 1.25 cm) clear braided hose.
- TeeJet spray gun with 1.5 gpm (5.7 L/min) nozzle.
Sprayer unit can be used for liquid de icer including salt brine, watering, dust control and fire fighting.
We also offer larger tips (TP0030 & TP0040) if you require a higher flow rate. The chart in Resources shows the flow rates based on speed and pressure. For your convenience we have added the nozzles above sold individually and for this unit you would require 6 to change the whole boom over to different tips.