400 US Gallon Electric Powered Unifit De-Icing Applicator
This sprayer is excellent for Liquid dust control / Anti Icing unit fits in the back of a short box or full-size pickup truck. Skid-mounted, compact in size. This liquid de-icing unit is perfect for spraying salt brine and de-icer products on walkways, pathways, driveways, parking lots, roads, etc. All de-icing sprayers can also be used for watering and dust control during the warmer months, therefore making this sprayer useful year round.
- 1500 Litre (400 US gallon / 332 imperial gallon) heavy-duty polyethylene tank.
- 2 x Delevan Power flow 12 V pumps (7 gpm @ 60 psi / 26.5 L/min @ 4.1 bar) each.
- 12 V electric solenoid control valve with wiring harness and connectors for battery hookup.
- In-cab toggle switch for turning boom on and off included.
- Centre boom covers 6' (1.8 m) spray width featuring 1/4 turn quick change nozzle caps, no-drip nozzle bodies and TP0015 straight stream nozzles.
- Boom mounts into standard 2" (5 cm) trailer hitch (boom is pre-drilled for inserting the pin).
- Camlock coupling for easy boom removal from the pump.
- Centre spray boom with side nozzles that have manual on/off feed to the side nozzles.
- Side nozzles expand spray pattern to 20' (6 m) total width.
- Dual pumps are required to operate the side nozzles due to the total volume the nozzles require. This can also act as a back up pump should one breakdown. One pump operates the center boom.
Optional Hose Reel
- Hannay Manual Rewind Hose Reel.
- 100' of 1/2" (30 m of 1.25 cm) green tinted braided hose.
- TeeJet spray gun with 1.5 gpm (5.7 L/min) nozzle with 3/4" FGHT.
Sprayer unit can be used for liquid de-icer including salt brine, watering, dust control, and fire fighting.