The Rittenhouse 300 US Gallon Space Saver Sprayer is a compact unit that can fit across a standard short box or long box pickup truck bed for curbside applications. When placed in the back of a pickup truck in a sideways position, the sprayer will leave enough space in the bed for other tools, such as handcans, fertilizer spreaders, or fertilizer bags.
The low profile step tank design has a low center of gravity. The Honda GX160QXE Gas Engine with electric start comes standard and provides you with enough power and performance to get the job done.
We are offering three different pump brand options on this 300 US Gallon Space Saver Sprayer so you can match pumps used in your current fleet to better streamline your parts and service:
has the Hypro D403 Diaphragm Pump:
- This is our standard pump, very reliable and has a regulator that withstands the iron-based products
- 10.6 gpm, 580 psi with a Hypro GR40 regulator
has the Comet APS41P Plastic Coated Diaphragm Pump:
- This plastic coated pump can withstand harsh chemicals used for disinfecting, roof moss control, pest control and soft washing
- 11 gpm, 580 psi with a Comet 1204.0564 regulator
has the Udor Kappa 43 Diaphragm Pump:
- This is a favorite with the lawn care industry for its corrosion resistance and reliability. It is also considered easy to service
- 10.5 gpm, 560 psi with a Udor 6010.93 regulator
- 300 US Gallon heavy duty space saver polyethylene tank with sump
- Hannay 18" 12 volt power rewind hose reel
- 300' of 1/2" ID yellow poly 600 psi spray hose
- Teejet lawn gun with brass swivel and 3 nozzles
- Powder coated green frame
- Genuine Honda GX160QXE Gas Engine with electric start
- Return Flow to the tank, providing tank agitation
- Drain hose with ball valve allows emptying of tank in controlled and environmentally-friendly manner
- Double insulated wiring harness with a heavy rubber protective outer jacket to install to the truck battery. A circuit breaker for safety is provided
- Easy access mounting holes to bolt the sprayer to the truck bed
- Top mounted lifting hooks – these can also be used to secure the sprayer to the truck
- Top feed suction is clog-free
- Direct drive between pump and engine, no belts or pulleys to adjust
- Fully adjustable pressure regulator with oil-filled gauge
- The footprint of this Space Saver Sprayer is 66" x 49"
Do you need a spreader or backpack sprayer? If so, add it to your sprayer order - if it fits on the shipping pallet there are NO ADDITIONAL FREIGHT CHARGES.