3-Section Folding Boom - SSBK-720-HD
Increase your spray coverage when covering larger lawns and estates with this 3-Section Folding Boom (SSBK-720-HD).
Capable of increasing your spray width up to 12', this heavy-duty steel folding boom is great for spraying large lawns, estates, food plots, and acreage with your agricultural landscaping sprayer. It comes equipped with 7 no-drip 110 degree flat fan spray nozzles that allow you to cover larger areas much faster than conventional spraying with a spray wand or spray gun.
The design of this agricultural broadcast sprayer boom kit makes it an excellent investment for your agricultural landscaping sprayer. The breakaway design protects against accidental damage since the boom arms fold easily for transport and storage, helping to prevent damage caused by coming in contract with obstacles. The brackets are adjustable to suit your desired boom height. The design of this folding boom makes it much more practical than larger, cumbersome booms that require much more maintenance and expenses to operate.
A manifold allows you to quickly switch between boom spraying and spot spraying, accommodating to many spraying applications, while the left, center, and right spray control allows you to perform perimeter spraying. The remote switch can activate the boom safely from the driver's seat, allowing you to remain seated. The tank return valve with pressure gauge provides precision boom nozzle pressure. The folding boom is approved for use with RoundUp and many other common agricultural chemicals.
- Coverage: 12'
- Equipped with 7 no-drip 110° flat fan spray nozzles
- Requires minimum 3 gpm pump
- All steel construction
- Can be used with some of Rittenhouse's agricultural sprayers
- Wet boom design
- Approved for use with Roundup
- QA mount compatible
- Quick change nozzle bodies
- Hose Diameter: 1/2"
- Dimensions: 23" L x 128" W x 20" HT
- Folded Dimensions: 34" L x 52" W x 20" HT
- Includes manifold, wire harness, mounting brackets, pressure regulator, gauge, poppet boom shutoff valve, all required fittings and hoses