200 US Gallon and 300 US Gallon Electric Powered Space Saver De-Icing Applicator
The 750 L (200 US gallon) and 1140 L (300 US gallon) Electric Powered Space Saver De-Icing Sprayers are compact de-icing sprayers that fit in the front of a short box or long box pickup truck. The sideways position leaves enough space for salt spreaders and salt bags.
Both of these de-icing sprayers are excellent for liquid dust control and anti-icing applications. Skid mounted and compact in size, these liquid de-icing units can be used for spraying salt brine and de-icer products on walkways, pathways, driveways, parking lots, roads, etc. All de-icing sprayers can also be used for watering and dust control during the warmer months, therefore making these sprayers useful all year long.
- 750 L (200 US gal. / 166 imp. gal.) or 1140 L (300 US gal. / 250 imp. gal.) heavy-duty polyethylene tank.
- 2 x Delavan Power Flo 12 V Diaphragm Pumps - 7 gpm @ 60 psi (26 L/min @ 4 bar) - each.
- 12 V electric solenoid control valve with wiring harness and connectors for battery hookup.
- In-cab toggle switch for turning boom on and off included.
- Center spray boom with side nozzles that have manual on/off feed to the side nozzles.
- Side nozzles expand spray pattern to 20' (6 m).
- Center boom covers 6' (1.8 m) spray width featuring 1/4 turn quick change nozzle caps, no-drip nozzle bodies, and TP0020 straight stream nozzles.
- Boom mounts into standard 2" (50 mm) trailer hitch (boom is pre-drilled for inserting the pin).
- Camlock coupling for easy boom removal from the pump.
- Dual pumps are required to operate the side nozzles due to the total volume of nozzles required. This can also act as a back up pump should one break down. One pump operates the center boom.
Optional Hose Reel
- Hannay Manual Rewind Hose Reel.
- 100' of 1/2" (30 m of 13 mm) Clear Braided Hose.
- TeeJet Spray Gun with 1.5 gpm (5.6 L/min) nozzle.
Sprayer unit can be used for liquid de-icer including salt brine, watering, dust control, and fire fighting.