True Blue Lake and Pond Dye
True Blue Pond Dye is a non-toxic, environmentally friendly, water soluble dye. This dark aqua blue, odorless concentrated powder is formulated to impart an attractive blue coloring to natural and man-made ponds, water hazards, lakes and fountains. It is comprised of both yellow and blue dyes that reduce sunlight penetration, therefore reducing the growth of algae.
True Blue Pond Dye EZ Solupaks are protected by a unique, waterproof, foil-lined overpack to prevent accidental staining while handling and will dissolve quickly in water, with no threats imposed to turfgrass, birds, mammals, reptiles, fish, or other aquatic species.
- Use Rates: Each SoluPak will effectively treat one (1) acre foot or approximately 325,852 gallons of water.
- Water-soluble packaging dissolves quickly and is non-toxic to turfgrass, birds, mammals, reptiles, fish or other aquatic species.
- Irrigation, swimming and other recreational uses are approved during and following the use of this product.
- Applications to chlorinated water may require more frequent treatment.
- Easy to apply with the True Blue Solupak, just throw the Solupak into the water.
- To determine the initial number of SoluPak(s) to apply, multiply the surface acres of the body of water by 4. Once dye has been dispersed, color intensity can be increased by adding additional SoluPak(s) if desired.
- Water temperature and degree of agitation will influence dissolution and dispersion of the blue dye.
- From Precision Laboratories
Buy a 6 or 24 pack case and save!
True Blue is the choice of Golf Course Superintendents.